Sunday, May 13, 2012

Revision

I think I need to revise my idea for writing about the interesting characters living around me.  I've realized that I don't really know my neighbors, and any stories about them are merely based on brief, superficial encounters I've had.

So, with that grain of salt, I would still like to give the reader an idea of what it's like to live here, by simply describing a few of the interactions I've had with some of the more interesting, quirky, and unsettling people around me.  But these will merely be sketches; nothing in-depth.  In other words, this will be very informal and subjective, and it won't be anything scientific or requiring further research, like I'd alluded to in my previous post.

I think I'll start by telling you about my encounters with the woman who talks to herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment