Monday, November 14, 2011

Haiti in Photos

As I mentioned before, I didn't take many photos of the Dominican Republic and Haiti, since I had professional and semi-pro photographers with me and I was focused on other responsibilities.  Here though, are some of my favorite shots from the few I took during my three short days in Haiti.

One of many tent cities.

Back of a bus.

At the Respire site, where a school is being built by Americans and Haitians.

The foundation of the Respire school. 


The market set up by the Venezuelans (or the Hugo Chavez Market, as I like to call it). 

Mountains of used clothes, mostly donated from other countries. 


Underwear for sale in Port-au-Prince. 

View from one of the less-shabby neighborhoods.

A makeshift bus?

Filth in the canals.


A common sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment