Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Project Will Begin April 1

OK, I admit it’s been way, way too long since I posted anything on here. But since I’m the only one reading my own blog, who cares?
Besides, there’s been nothing new to write for a while.
But now there is.
The Project that I started on January 1 of this year has been changed. My buddy Jon and I have decided it’s best to start the Project over, and add a little more meat to it. That way, I’ll actually have something interesting to write during each stage of the Project.
So the Project is now set to start on April Fool’s Day. It’s the best start date we could come up with on short notice. On that day, or the day after, I will make my first post about the nature of the Project and explain it in full. Until then, the readers (ie: me) will have to be patient.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment